Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hi, Southern Appalachia!

Kentucky. Here it is the first stop. Here I was on the highest point in the North Carolina, Eastern USA.




The Great Smoky Mountains.
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park preserves a rich cultural traditions of Southern Appalachian history. The mountains have had a long human history.
The park strives to protect the historic structures, landscapes, and artifacts.
In the Park many places to go: Cades Cove, Deep Greek, Roaring Fork, Mountain Farm etc.
Great Smoky Mountains National Park offers a myriad of activities for you to enjoy. The hardest part may be choosing which auto tour, trail, waterfall, overlook, or historic area to explore!

I'm recommend will visit to  Deep Greek. I'm chose activities:  walking trails and  picnic.

Bye!
Fine Weather.


3 comments:

  1. It was a nice picture! Great Mountain!!
    I would like to go there.
    If I go there , I try some activities.Thank you for recommendation.

    By Koron

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome fall is! I envy you.
    Now I already prepared to go there. where can I buy plane ticket to go there?

    Spartan!, Boston

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very beautiful fall.
    Can ask you a question? How high is this fall from the ground level.

    by kate

    ReplyDelete