Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Great Smoky Mountains.

The great smoky mountains in Tennessee, people call for The Appalachian Mountains and is located near the east coast of the USA. The highest point is located in the eastern USA. The mountains is 2,037 m above sea level. It're very beautiful with different types of  plants  and trees. Many tourists like to go there cause it's the perfect place for hiking, kayaking, camping and even skiing. If you like sports I recommend you to try go there, because it's the most amazing place I have ever seen in my life. So I have never been there but I read about the history, and I watched many videos and I sow a lot of pictures about the place. Now I'm really interested in meet this wonderful place.


Flipflopchanel.    




3 comments:

  1. Wow,I have been to there last summer.It was a nice place.I did kayaking with my friends.The winding river was very exciting. I want to try it again in this summer.
    The hotel near the National Park was very good.You should stay at it.You might enjoy it. Have a nice trip. Take care.

    by Koron


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, skiing is my favorite sport. I have to go The Great Smoky Mountains.
    How about your route? Maybe mountain course is very hard to go through, isn't it?

    Spartan!, Boston

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long did you ride there from the start line by bicycle?

    by kate

    ReplyDelete