Thursday, June 12, 2014

Las Vegas!

My incredible day 55. I went to Las Vegas for the first time, and I was very happy because the city is very exciting. There are many things to do, for example many casinos, shows, like the Blue Man group and I met many famous people. The city is beautiful and fantastic. It was my the best and crazy vacation. I promise go there again. In my opinion Las Vegas is the most exciting city that I have ever seen in all my life, my day 55 was really good.

Flipflopchanel






3 comments:

  1. Las Vegas is the one of my favorite places where I want to go.
    How much did you use your money at night?
    by kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is great!
    I want to go to Las Vegas. I have never been to it. Next summer vacation, I would like to visit it with my cycling friends. Thank you!
    by Koron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! Actually I'm good at betting sport match. You must try sports betting. Maybe you will like another kind of gambling!

    Spartan!. Boston

    ReplyDelete