Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Breaking news from Kansas!

Hi! We are on the road for one month already. We are in Kansas. It is called the “Bread Basket of America” because so much wheat is grown here.
Kansas also in “Tornado Alley”. It is known for very destructive tornados.My friends and I experienced it.
Tornado “Buxter Spring”.

A tornado passed near us. Buxter destroyed 90 homes. Together with rescuers, we participated in cleaning up and helped give food and water to people. One family was still alive, locked in a closet.
It was very extreme.
The route continues.

Your Fine Weather.

3 comments:

  1. God bless disaster's victims!
    You are kind and brave. Your adventure sounds exciting.

    Spartan!, Boston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen such as big Tornado, but I have experienced the earthquake many times. It is difficult to avoid these nature disasters.
    by kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is too sad. The weather in my country is calm, so I have never experienced a terrible disaster. I want to help this city. I respect your help.

    by Koron

    ReplyDelete