Today Day 10,we have arrived in Kentucky. In this area, there is the Southern cuisine, which is quite different from cuisine in the rest of the country. Pulled pork barbecue is one of the typical menu in the southern style. Pulled pork is a form of barbecue in which pork is cooked using a low-heat, long-cook method. With these extended times at low temperature, the meat becomes tender enough to be pulled easily into pieces. Lemon meringue pie is a pie containing lemon custard and topped with meringue. Chess pie is a particularly sugary dessert characteristic of Southern U.S. Fried apple pie is an apple pie fried for 3 minutes by oil. I have not tried the food yet, but it looks delicious.
-amazing steel
http://blog.sousvidesupreme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/pulled-pork-sandwich.jpg
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/assets/recipe_images/Triple-Layer_Lemon_Meringue_Pie.jpg
http://bakinghistory.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/chess-pie11.jpg?w=675&h=506
http://blog.sndimg.com/hgtv/design/Sarah/fried-apple-hand-pies.jpg
Wow! They look very delicious.I'm very hungry. I want to eat pulled pork and chess pie!
ReplyDeleteYou are a heart sniper.
by Koron
You didn't eat those food? why?
ReplyDeleteI can't understand you...
Spartan!, Boston
Barbecue is one of my favorite foods. When I go to my country, I have and cook a Barbecue at first.
ReplyDeleteby kate